In accordance with the standard practice for most websites, we store HTTP requests sent to our server. This means that we know the IP addresses of computers whose users browse the information content of our site. Browsed resources are identified by URLs. We also know:
- the time of request,
- a response time,
- the name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user - when the transition to the page was by reference,
- we know the technical data, such as operating system, browser type, screen resolution.
These data are not associated with individual persons of our party. To ensure the highest quality of service, we analyze the log files to determine which pages are visited most frequently, what web browsers are used, whether the structure of the page does not contain errors, etc.
Use of data
The collected logs are stored indefinitely as auxiliary material used to administer the site. They are not disclosed to anyone other than persons authorized to administer our server. On the basis of the log files can be generated statistics constitute aid in the administration. This compiles completely contain no identifying features of the visitors.
The mechanism of statistics
The website is monitored by Google Analytics system, which collects IP addresses and information sent by the browser of Internet users who visit our site in order to distinguish individual Internet users and Internet users to distinguish new from returning ones. The information gathered during the research are not disclosed to any third party or in processed form or in the form of source data. Google Analytics also leads the geolocation of visitors to our site.
Links to other pages
- The website does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are a computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- The subject of a placing cookies on the User`s device and receiver of the access to them is our service.
- Cookies are used to:
- adaptation of web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device's Service and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
- produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content (eg. Google Analytics);
- maintenance sessions of the Service User (after logging in), so the user does not have to on every page re-enter login and password.
- Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user until log out time, leaving the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- In the Service may be used the following types of cookies:
- "essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service;
- "Performance" cookies, allowing to collect the information about how to use the websites of the Service;
- "Functional" cookies, allowing to remember selected by the user settings and personalization of user interface, eg. in terms of the language or region the User come from, font size, website`s appearance, etc.;
- "Advertisement" cookies, allowing users deliver more advertising content tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Service users can change settings for cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Service. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- For more information on cookies go to www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" menu in the web browser.