From birth - infant milk
Milk Babymilk® 1 does not contain genetically modified ingredients in accordance with Regulation on organic production created by council of the European communities number 834/2007.
We support Mothers with our knowledge and experience!
Recipe of the Babymilk® is the result of cutting-edge scientific research on breast milk. Babymilk® was created based on a rigorous analysis of the nutritional needs of a small child, taking into account the levels of absorption of minerals and vitamins. Babymilk® 1 is the first natural choice for you and your baby if you can not breastfeed.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: supporting the development of brain and nerve cells.
- Natural prebiotics: reinforce the immune system, as it is 85% of child resistance is in intestines.
- Vitamin D3 and K2: have an invaluable impact on the absorption of calcium and building strong bones. Calculating per kilogram of body weight, toddler requires eight times more vitamin D and calcium four times more.
- Iron: our milk is nine times richer with iron than cow's milk, a mineral that contributes to normal cognitive development and improves the immune system.
- Iodine: 100 ml of milk covers 19% of the daily needs of the child.
- Vitamin C: 6-fold higher content compared to cow's milk helps build collagen and maintain immunity.
Your child as a unique person still getting to know himself and the world. By providing your child a varied diet you really help him in proper development.